See here how to install WordPress locally.
How to Install WordPress Locally – Complete Guide!
Domain redirection to your hosting is required (Get hosting from here). Where to get domain settings? Your hosting gives you the settings to change in the server names, such as (ns1.hosting.com – ns2.hosting.com). See here how to redirect a domain from Godaddy.
After redirecting your domain to the hosting you are using, you need to wait a few hours, 24 at the most, until your domain starts loading from the registry.
Installing WordPress steps
- Download WordPress from here.
2. Upload the file to cPanel -> File Manager -> public_html
3. Unzip the WordPress.
– Unzip and move everything one folder back (Main folder).
5. Rename the file wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php
6. You create a database and add the user, database and password in the wp-config.php file
7. WordPress is ready, now you need to follow the instructions
8. After going through the WordPress configuration, you will see something like this
9. Your site is installed! To see your admin panel, enter in the search engine: yourdomain.com/wp-admin
You can see more Top 5 benefits you should know about WordPress.
For any questions, don't hesitate to ask.